Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050
The in-line print device is asserted by Canon to generate a quick first print, but under examination it was still taking about 22 seconds prior to paper began to feed for the very first page of a print. This isn't really especially fast, though we did generate a speed of 6.38 ppm generally from the maker with our 5-page black text print test. On the 20-page examination, this speed climbed to 9.91 ppm. Given that Canon declares 12ppm for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050, this is rather a decent outcome, partially quicker than the HP LaserJet CP1515n.
See Also : Canon PIXMA IP2850 Driver Download
Canon's spec sheet additionally states you'll obtain 8ppm when printing in colour, but our five-page message and also colour graphics print just generated 4.6 ppm, so not quite as great. It turned out a 15 x 10cm picture print on an A4 sheet in 34 seconds, which is once more practical.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 ; Features
- High definition full colour printing
- Quick First-Print saves time, energy and money
- Convenient, simple and eco-friendly with an All-In-One toner cartridge
- 12 pages per minute (A4) mono and 8 pages per minute colour laser printing*
- First Print Out Time of just 22 seconds for black and white (28 seconds for colour)
- Up to 9600 x 600dpi high quality prints with Automatic Image Refinement
- Highly efficient 4W power consumption in sleep mode
Compatibility - Operating System (OS) ; Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop :The steps to install the software and driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.