Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP145
picture will stand up to shade fading so you can appreciate 100 year album life.
The Canon PIXMA MP145 produces basic prints, ink-drying is fairly slow-moving or maybe it's just the picture paper I was utilizing. Publishing a 4 × 6 photo on this printer will certainly take around 1 minute, slow-moving thinking about that there are a great deal of other printers that could provide faster printouts. Duplicate rates will certainly vary from 15-19 cpm while scanning rate takes about 6-17 seconds
Read : Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Download For Windows and Mac
The Canon PIXMA MP145 delivers common high quality for printers in this price range so if you're simply seeking basic priting, duplicating as well as scanning demands and also you're all right with the sluggish speed, then the Canon PIXMA MP145 will certainly be an excellent choice.
Printerdriverseries.net provides a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP145 Publishing directly from Canon Official Website you can download easily, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver Download :
Download : Canon PIXMA MP145 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)
Download : Canon PIXMA MP145 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)
Download : Canon PIXMA MP145 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Download : Canon PIXMA MP145 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Download : Canon PIXMA MP145 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Download: Canon PIXMA MP145 Driver for Linux
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop :
The steps to install the software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP145 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.